Thursday, December 4, 2008

better to let go

Emo Myspace Comments
each single day had passed...

and let myself embraced the time...

a day without thinking...

if i'm doing the right thing...

as it may feels better...

it will be fine...

i can do it without hesitation...

it will ends well....

it really gives me a damn headache...

no one can blame me...

because it was my fault...

i hope it will die naturally...

and let myself back to the reality...

for so long I've tried to let go off my free will...

as if my soul to the one I've never seen for my entire life...

kinda of a heck...

just to punish my self...

and let me felt outrageous for being unfair...

though, it's annoying!....

life is full of surprises....

happy moments to cherish...

and lonely moments to survived and learned for...



No comments:

Post a Comment