Thursday, December 4, 2008

for you... my bestfriend!

my dear... my best friend... I'm so sorry...

it's to late for me to realized those things

i really don't know what you've been through

the last thing i remembered you told me something

but it didn't matter to me that time...

and you left me without any explanation...

it's been four years to be exact, right???

and now i'm in vain, your always there for me...

your comforting arms always ready to lean on me...

your soothing words calms me when I'm frail

you make me laugh when you see me I'm sad

those times is like hell, and its killing me

without you by my side is a nuisance

now i understand, what you've been through!!!

i love you my dear... my bestfriend... my life...

i thank God for having you in my life...

your a blessing... your my guiding light...

and i will cherish you in my entire life

I'm deeply sorry for not letting you know

that I'm so much in love with you back way then...

=3nD=

No comments:

Post a Comment